As a fully qualified Dermalogica Skin Care Therapist, I now offer the NEW Dermalogica BioSurface™ Peel treatment.
It's Dermalogica’s first-ever chemical peel, exclusively formulated for use in skin care centres and spas around the world.
This revolutionary four-step exfoliant system is the first range of products to be introduced within Professional Expert Strength, a new line of professional products only available to licensed skin care therapists.
BioSurface™ Peel addresses a diverse array of conditions that include reducing skin roughness and the appearance of fine lines as well as helping to treat hyperpigmentation, pseudofolliculitis (razor bumps), and acneic inflammation. This new procedure offers the many benefits of traditional chemical peels, but with little to no post-peel redness or downtime—a huge advantage for consumers.
To ensure maximum results, BioSurface Peel™ is recommended as a series of three to six treatments.
Series of Treatments:
- Skin Concern When to Perform Subsequent Treatments
- Ageing/Pigmentation 1-2 weeks apart
- Sensitive Skin 3-4 weeks apart
- Acne/Congestion 1-2 weeks apart
- Normal/Maintenance 4+ weeks apart
- Dermalogica believe a chemical peel should work with the skin, not against it. The new Professional Expert Strength BioSurface™ Peel’s uniquely multi-phase approach powerfully targets fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne to take skin health to a whole new depth.
Please feel free to contact me for a chat, I'd be more than happy to help. (01452 539751 or 07788 425634)